FLYBOARD ® PRO SERIES
“Freedom of movement and unmatched accuracy control”
Flyboard ® Pro Series is the evolution of the Flyboard ® Legend. For this new model, we propose to you a totally revisited design by our team of industrial designers. Asides from its appearance, Flyboard ® Pro Series offers many new features and innovations. Among them is the « secure twist » system allowing the board to rotate on its axis from 10 to 20° with the force of the riders legs. This innovation is equipped with a return spring, allowing the rider to return to a neutral position, as well as stops to lock and limit the spin angle. Also an ultra-resistant, transparent nozzles pipe made with plastic. While developing this new Flyboard ®, we have placed special attention to the resistance and strengthening of parts ensuring safety. All tests and measurements of force and torque were made thanks to advanced software comparable to those used in the design of Formula 1 vehicles.
THE FLYBOARD ® PRO SERIES KIT BY ZR® INCLUDES
1 Pair of bindings
1 Rotation system equipped with specific bearings
1 Supply hose – UPGRADED VERSION – X Armour Hose 18 M
1 U pipe which reverses the PWC water outlet
1 quick clip for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard ® and the PWC
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 35% lighter than Flyboard®
- Legend Board rotating on its axis (from 10 to 20 degrees)
- Index pin to lock the spin function and adapt to the users level
- Diameter, orientation and angle of the nozzles adjustable forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with the PWC power.
- Larger and more stable foot plate
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Flyboard®)
- U pipe equipped with a propulsion system. The PWC is propelled to increase the movement speed.
- A rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing® products
- Shoes strengthened in the front and in the back, offering an optimal protection of the foot and the ankle during Flyboard® practice.
ORDERING / SHIPPING / RECEIVING POLICY
*** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE ***
ORDERING: Please allow up to 60 days for your for credit card to clear before your order is shipped. Due to the higher price tag of this item we need a 60 day window to protect you and ourselves from any fraudulent transactions involving the ordering of the Flyboard ®. Another option if you want to get your order immediately is to send a wire for the total of your order. We can conduct all wires over the phone to ensure everything goes through correctly with your order. Once wire is cleared we will send out your order ASAP directly from our wholesaler. Contact us directly at email@example.com to schedule a time to set up direct wiring.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING : Your order will be sent out directly through Fed Ex with tracking and insurance. You will either need to be present and or sign for your package directly. If necessary we can schedule the best time and place you want to receive your package. We encourage you to inspect the package for any damage while in transit as well before signing off on it in front of the Fed Ex Driver. Please refuse shipment if there is noticeable damage to the packaging.
SHIPPING COSTS : The current price listed is for these United States only. We currently only carry the Flyboard ® – in the following US States – MN, ND, WI, SD, AR, MS, LA, OK.
DO YOU NEED TRAINING ON YOUR NEW FLYBOARD ® BY ZR?
We can provide training for your new Flyboard ® in Minnesota. Please contact us directly if you would like to set up a training session with one of our expert instructors. The class will cost $300.00 and takes place in the state of Minnesota. If you would like to get trained on your new board we can arrange to have your board package be held at your trainers until you arrive for training. Once you have trained with the instructor you can have the choice to take everything with you or have it shipped onto the destination of your choice. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a training session along with your purchase.